Welcome to Staff Senate
The Senate is an advisory body to the University Chancellor. In fulfilling this role, the Senate:
- initiates the review of policies and/or procedures and make recommendations regarding interest/concerns that affect staff members;
- receives proposed policies or policy changes from the Chancellor for review and recommendations;
- assists in the communication of issues and activities affecting staff members; promotes and facilitates staff participation in the University community;
- encourages a sense of community among all University employees.
- meets the first Wednesday of every month in the Talley Student Center, Walnut Room 4115 (10:00am - 12:00pm).